"The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her." - Mary Quant








Fashionista. A word made up to describe women who live and breathe fashion. Typically, when one hears the word "fashionista" only one name come to mind to epitomize this stylish woman: Carrie Bradshaw. That's right. The fictional character from the TV series "Sex and the City," as portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker, who took fashion to a whole new level.
italic bold

NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

your follower gadget here! max.width :350px!

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Aux 0
Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 2:57 PM

This time I will blog in a form of lists, I'm pretty much obsessed with lists. I would make dozens almost everyday, usually I would do wish lists, to-do lists and what have you. I missed blogging and I hope English Summer Rain version 4 would be my last.

This will be a bi-weekly thing and hopefully I can commit to it. Here it goes.

  • Mom finally bought us face masks, no more chilly rides to the office.

  •  We had our team building last month, even though we're missing some people it still pushed through and had fun. Lo and behold it was right after our last shift,we went straight to the resort. kahaggard 
  • Anyway, I got regularized yesterday. Time definitely flies when you're having fun in your company. I'm loving it so far.


disclaimer: not so bi-weekly huh?






  • Baby Aubrey visited us, she's my cousin's baby therefor my niece. So cute, it's been a while since I last carried a baby.

here's mama with Aubrey

  • My eyebrows are growing and I will let them grow this time instead of overplucking them.
  • I'm currently trying Lab Dee Thailand's Alpha Arbutin soap,will this turn to be a review/makeup blog? Who knows.



here's what I'm currently into:

listening to Hikaru Utada's Simple and Clean (cover 1, cover 2)
reading Lang Leav's Lullabies and Hiramoto Akira's Prison School/Kangoku Gakuen, this manga takes a while to update and the suspense is literally killing me
really funny



gotta love how they portray Wednesday, intellectual and morbid

drinking Choco Banana Speculoos from Endless Summer Cafe
eating Chicken Nuggets from Mcdonald's



Wishlist
  • Nikon D3200
  • jogger pants
  • dye my hair red again
  • black creepers
  • more skin care stuff
  • sailor moon shirt/sweater





0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by April Delight.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life